Sunday, July 29, 2007

Rudy Giuliani is a liar

So, my friends know of my longstanding animosity towards John McCain. But McCain's career is thankfully fading, so it's time to start dumping on the other Republican candidates, who deserve it just as much.

Not that anything at TPM needs my linkage, but I hereby reaffirm the truth that Rudy Giuliani speaks in a nonstop stream of lies.

Even more egregious than the lie about tax cuts, which takes up the bulk of the TPM post, is the recent lie that Democrats "refuse to admit the existence of Islamic terrorism". Right, Rudy, the millions of Democrats in New York City don't believe in the existence of Islamic terrorism. It's pretty easy to say such things from a diner in Texas. I dare you to stand on a soapbox in Times Square and repeat that sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment