(Warning: Navel-gazing ahead. I'm sitting home sick on a Friday night, and so I blog. Pity me, world!)
- Will finish my proofs, defend, and graduate.
- Will donate a greater fraction of income to charity, keeping a monthly running tally. (Renewed from last year, with greater specificity this time.)
- Will read at least one non-"genre" novel per month. (I never thought I'd need this sort of resolution, but I recently did my tally for last year and found, to my surprise, that I had read fewer than a dozen novels over the entire year.)
- Will write one complete work of non-blog prose greater than 50,000 words in length.
- Will hike eight trails I have never hiked before.
Next, here are some pictures from my holiday trips into NYC, the city where my heart is buried. I played the tourist through and through, because I realized recently that I didn't have any of my own (copyright-unencumbered) images of most NYC sights. Most of these should be readily identifiable...
Lastly, my first-ever Friday cat blogging, wherein I commandeer the cats of my NYC friends PM and JW: