Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cheap Amazon synchronicity

This is sort of along the lines of those old gags where Altavista would serve you ads for "Looking to buy a Congress? Click this link!" whenever you searched for "Congress" (or pretty much any other word). So in some sense it's an old joke. However, I still thought this was sort of funny:

If the humor isn't apparent, read the abstract, and then look on the right-hand side, under "Add to Wish List". If I were Prof. Zelizer, this screen cap would be like a ready-made intro slide for a talk.

For the curious, I was browsing to this page because I saw a Princeton Univ. Press ad for it in this month's print edition of The American Prospect, and it looked interesting. It's now on my long, long list of books to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment